Friday, May 27, 2011

Sorry Gang!

Hiya guys! Sorry for being AWOL for so long. Yes, I'm still around, chugging along. Work has been crazy busy and between lots of business trips and a couple of unusual side projects, I haven't had much time for blogging or any other fun activities. All work and no play well and truly makes Ms. Adventures one dull gal and any posts during this time would definitely have been total crap...so I spared you! :-)

Things should be settling down next month and I'll resume regular posting. Never fear party people, I've got lots of stories for you...including an employee motivation scheme I've rolled out recently that seems to be taking a bite out of Fuckwittery, Inc.'s fuckwittery. I call it the "Robin Hood Rewards Program" and yes, it is a wealth transfer scheme of sorts.

In the meantime, please forgive me!

15 comments:

  1. Glad to see that you are still here :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. xD *awaits more laugh riots*

    Welcome back! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL!! Nicely done on turning the tables sparing us... Can't wait to read more from you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You gave us a scare there! Happy to see you back!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You were missed. Benvenuti!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so happy you're going to give us more stories. I love Sand Land.

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh crap! The idiot is back?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well we thought you'd left us Karim, but apparently not.

    It's nice to see that you are still depriving a village somewhere of it's idiot.

    ReplyDelete
  9. lol - I'm picturing the village missing its idiot :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. hey what gives?! you're being lazy again.... the sand landians have gotten to you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What gives? When are you coming back? (Tapping foot and waiting impatiently....)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I enjoy your blog and hope you post more stories soon.

    ReplyDelete